Friday, November 26, 2021

Kindred Stamps- Showtime Box

Hello Everyone! Today I am so excited to share with you the projects I created as Inspiration featuring the new Kindred Stamps Limited Edition 2021 Showtime Box! This box is packed full of so many Amazing goodies and is perfect for cards, planners, and any other crafty projects!





Kindred Products used:

Also recreating the little accessories for the super cute frog friend are so easy. The log he is standing on is just the Spooky Tree Die placed on it's side and trimmed down. The little banjo was created by cutting a 1" x 1/8" rectangle from white watercolor paper, then I dragged vintage photo distress ink across the top. Next I cut a tiny black rectangle and glued it to the top edge. To finish I cut 2 (1/2") nested circles (the larger one from holo paper, and the smaller from gold cardstock) and glued them to the bottom of the banjo. To finish I added the little details with a white gel pen. 

Remember this box is limited so once it is gone, it won't be available again. Be sure to grab it now!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my projects have inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy







No comments:

Post a Comment