Monday, August 2, 2021

LDRS- Thanks Card

 Hello Everyone! Today I am so excited to share with you a sweet Thank You card that I created for inspiration this week featuring some Amazing new Stamps, Dies, and Stencils from LDRS Creative.

For my card I am showcasing the new Folk Art A2 Cover Plate Die paired with the Pretty Patterns Slim Line Dies  . I just Love how versatile the stamps, dies, stencils, and inks are from LDRS Creative, and how they can be used for so many different occasions and projects. Now here is what I created:



Products used from LDRS Creative:

Also don't forget to join in all the fun by adding your creations to the
LDRS Creative Facebook Fan Page

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy



1 comment:

  1. What a detailed, dynamically lovely card. That folk art design instantly turned my knees to jelly. Adore!!!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete