Friday, January 22, 2021

LDRS- Trusted Friend

 Hello Everyone! Mindy here with you today to share with you a super Adorable Spring themed card that I created for inspiration this week featuring some Amazing Stamps, Dies, and Stencils from LDRS Creative.

For my card I am showcasing the Absolutely Gorgeous Trusted Friend Clear Stamp Set,  Trusted Friend Coordinating Dies, and the Sunflower 6x6 Stencil. I just Love how versatile the stamps, dies, stencils, and inks are from LDRS Creative, and how they can be used for so many different occasions and projects. Now here is what I created:


Products used from LDRS Creative:

To create my card, first I cut the basic layers using the A2 Stitched Layers Card Toppers Die Set from the Candy Counter 6x6 Paper Pad, Watercolor Paper, and Chipboard. I then used transfer gel and adhesive holographic foil sheets to create a shiny pattern onto the Chipboard using the Sunflower 6x6 Stencil. For the top scene layers I die cut the top watercolor mat using the At the Beach Border Die to create my grassy hill. Next I ink blended the Hybrid Inks onto the sky and grass area to create my Spring scene. To finish I colored the super Adorable Mice and scenery items from the Trusted Friend Stamps and added them the front of my card with foam tape for some added dimension.

This card came together so fast, and would be just perfect to send out to friends to brighten their day! These new goodies are available now in the LDRS shop.

Be sure to join in all the fun by adding your creations to the
LDRS Creative Facebook Fan Page

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment