Friday, December 11, 2020

LDRS Creative and ThermOWeb Collaboration- Happy Holidays Card


Hello Everyone! Mindy here with you today to share with you a Winter themed card that I created for inspiration this week featuring some Amazing Stamps, Dies, and Stencils from LDRS Creative combined with some Gorgeous Glitter Gels and Foils from ThermOWeb for our Collaboration.

For my card I am showcasing the Absolutely Adorable Snow Much Fun Clear Stamp SetSnow Much Fun Coordinating Dies from LDRS Creative, combined with some Amazing products from ThermOWeb. I just Love how versatile the stamps, dies, papers, and inks are from LDRS Creative are, and how much fun it is to combine the foils and glitter gels from ThermOWeb.
Now here is what I created as inspiration:



Products used from LDRS Creative:


To create my card, first I cut the basic layers using the A2 Stitched Layers Card Toppers Die Set from Watercolor Paper. I then used the Sunfower Stencil along with the Transfer Gel Duo to add the Sparkling Silver Fancy Foil pattern.

  I then ink blended the top Stitched Layer panel using the Bali Blue Hybrid ink and the Ocean Waves Stencil. To create added dimension I added more ink concentration around the edges of the panel. 

Next I cut an additional top layer using the A2 Stitched Layers from watercolor paper. I then used the At the Beach Die to cut the top edge to create my snow border. To add texture to my snow border, I added a layer of the White Glitz Gel over the bottom snow edge using the Ocean Waves Stencil.

To create my top snowflake border I cut the Falling Snow Add On Die from watercolor paper. I then used a pallet knife to spread a thin layer of Transfer Gel Due on the top of the snowflake border. Once I let the Gel Dry I then ran it through my die cut machine with the Sparkling Silver Foil right side up. Once I removed the foil sheet I was left with a Gorgeous Sparkling Snowflake Border!

Lastly I stamped and cut out the super Adorable critters from the Snow Much Fun Stamp Set, Colored them, and then added them to the front of my card.

This card came together so fast, and would be just perfect to send out to friends and family this year! These new goodies are available now in the LDRS shop.

Be sure to join in all the fun by adding your creations to the
LDRS Creative Facebook Fan Page

I hope you enjoyed this fun Holiday card, and thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy



1 comment: