Friday, September 11, 2020

Sassy and Crafty: Live a Little

 Hello Everyone! Mindy here with you today sharing a Halloween themed card that I created for the Sassy & Crafty and Brea Reese Collaboration featuring the Super Adorable Let's Dress Up Clear Stamp Set from the Sassy & Crafty Stamp Co. September Release combined with Brea Reese Alcohol Inks! I had so much fun creating my graveyard scene using the alcohol inks for this cutie vampire.  This stamp set is not to be missed, and so versatile, and is just perfect for cards, as well as any other crafty projects!


Sassy & Crafty Products used:

Brea Reese Alcohol Inks Used:
Olive Green
Gold
Crimson
Brown

Copic Markers used:
Skin: C7, C5, C3, C1, RV10
Hair and Black: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1

Distress Ink used:
Vintage Photo
Black Soot

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my projects have inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.


No comments:

Post a Comment