Thursday, September 10, 2020

Sassy and Crafty: Happy Halloween Witch Card

Hello Everyone! Mindy here with you today sharing a Halloween themed card that I created featuring the Super Adorable Let's Dress Up Clear Stamp Set from the Sassy & Crafty Stamp Co. September Release! I just love this cutie witch and know that you will too!  This stamp set is not to be missed, and so versatile, and is just perfect for cards, as well as any other crafty projects!


Sassy & Crafty Products used:

Brea Reese Alcohol Inks Used:
Olive Green
Gold

Copic Markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: G17, G05, YG06, YG11
Black: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1
Purple: BV08, V15, V06
Pink: RV04, RV21, RV10, RV000
Brown: E35, E31, E41
Yellow: YR07, Y17, Y06, Y00

Distress Ink used:
Vintage Photo
Black Soot

To create my wood grain texture, I cut the haunted house die and card mat from chipboard and then used Black Soot Distress Ink to add my base shading.

Next for my Ink blended background, I used the Brea Reese Alcohol Inks and dripped them randomly onto plain white Yuppo Paper. I then used a straw to blow the inks in different directions, and blend them together to create movement and texture.

I then stamped the cutie witch from the Let's Dress Up Stamp Set onto blending cardstock and colored her with the Copic Marker colors listed above. To finish I attached all of my card layers with foam tape for some added dimension.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my projects have inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.


No comments:

Post a Comment