Friday, April 10, 2020

Stamp Anniething and Whimsy Stamps Challenge: Owl Witch Card

Hello Everyone! Today I am so excited to share with you a card that I created for an extra special Challenge Stamp Anniething had along with our friends from Whimsy Stamps. Our Challenge was to transform a Stamp Anniething Chibi Stamp image, include the Whimsy Stamps new Atlas Jar Clear Stamps, and to include water somewhere on our project.  

It took me a few days to come up with the perfect idea to create for this challenge. Once the idea popped in my head, I just knew I had to try and bring that idea to life.  My kids really love the movie Song of the Sea. In that movie there is a character called Macha the Owl Witch who bottles feelings (that are represented by the various weather elements) inside clear glass jars. I had so much fun going through my Stamp Anniething stamps trying to figure out which stamp I could transform into my Owl Witch Macha. 

I ended up using one of the witch stamps from the Hocus Pocus Grab and Go. To create Macha I just masked off some of her hair and clothing details, I then drew in her eyelids, eyebrows, and clothing details with a Micron Pen. The Cutie Owls nested in her hair came from the Wizards Grab and Go box, I just stamped them 3 times and cut them out to add to my witch.

I had so much fun creating my scene featuring some Amazing Stamps, Dies, and Stencils from Stamp Anniething combined with the new Atlas Jar stamp set from Whimsy Stamps.
Now here is what I created:


Products used from Stamp Anniething:
Copic Markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1
Brown: E35, E31, E51, Y00
Blue: B07, B12 B00
Silver and White: C5, C3, C1
Pink: RV21, RV10, RV000
Yellow: Y11, Y00, YR04
Orange: YR04, YR00

Distress and Distress Oxide Ink Pads used:
Background and Diecuts: Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire, Peacock Feathers, Black Soot, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Carved Pumpkins, Vintage Photo

Be sure to check out all the Amazing creations the other Designers created for our Challenge:

Also don't forget to join in all the Stamp Anniething Stampers fun by adding your creations to the 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment