Sunday, April 5, 2020

Kindred Stamps-You're TEE-Rific


Hello Everyone! Today I am so excited to share with you my Design Team project for 
Kindred Stamps! For my project I created a Golf themed card featuring the super Adorable Wacky Holiday- National Golfer's Day Clear Stamp Set from Kindred Stamps! I just Adore the monthly wacky Holiday stamp sets, they are so super Adorable and so much fun to add to all of your crafty projects!




Copic Markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
Black Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1
Blonde Hair: E35, E31, E41, Y00
Pink: RV04, RV21, RV000
Brown: E49, E35, E31, E00
White: C5, C3, C1
Blue: B04, B12, B00

Distress Ink Pad used:
Background and Diecuts: Vintage Photo, Salty Ocean, Squeezed Lemonade.

Also don't forget to join in all the Kindred Stamps fun by adding your creations to the 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment