Thursday, January 2, 2020

Stamp Anniething January 2020 Release Sneak Peeks- Day 2


Here is Day #2 - Check out this sweet gal!








Hello Everyone! Today I am excited to share with you a Valentine themed Tag that I created using the Absolutely Gorgeous new Candace- XOXO clear stamp set, new dies, and new stencil from Stamp Anniething! I just Adore the new Edger and You Are So Loved Dies, they work great for so many different projects. I just Love this release, and I am sure you are going to fall in love with all the new goodies from the January Release too. They are Beautiful and so much fun to create with! Now Here is what I made for you as inspiration using these Amazing new Stamps, Dies, and Stencil!

Products used:
Candace- XOXO Clear Stamp
Candace- XOXO Outline Die
Edger Dies
Heart Graffiti Stencil
Love Is In The Air Stamp Anniething Paper Pack
Down the Rabbit Hole Grab and Go
Winter Add On-Present Die

Copic Markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E37, E35, E31, E41, Y00
Red: R59, R35, R22, R20
Pink: RV08, RV21, RV10, RV000
White: C5, C3, C1

Distress and Distress Oxide Ink Pads used:
Background and Diecuts: Candied Apple, Picked Raspberries, Vintage Photo.

Also don't forget to join in all the Stamp Anniething Stampers fun by adding your creations to the 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps and dies.

Hugs, Mindy
 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment