Friday, December 13, 2019

Kindred Stamps National Ugly Christmas Sweater Planner Layout


Hello Everyone! Today I am so excited to share with you my Design Team project for 
Kindred Stamps! For my project I created a Planner Layout featuring the super Adorable Wacky Holiday- National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day Clear Stamp Set from the Kindred Stamps! I just Adore the monthly wacky Holiday stamp sets, they are so super Adorable and so much fun to add to your planner, or any other project!



Copic Markers used:
Black: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1
Pink: RV04, RV21, RV000
Red: R32, R22, R20
Brown: E49, E35, E31, E00
White: C5, C3, C1

Distress Ink Pad used:
Background and Diecuts: Vintage Photo, Salty Ocean, Candied Apple.

Also don't forget to join in all the Kindred Stamps fun by adding your creations to the 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment