Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Kindred Stamps November 2019 Release- Merry Whatever


Hello Everyone! Welcome to Day 3 of the Kindred Stamps November 2019 Release sneak peeks.
Today we are featuring the new and super Adorable Merry Whatever Clear Stamp Set.

As Inspiration for you, I created a Weekly Planner Layout and a matching Planner Clip/ Elastic Closure using this super Amazing new stamp set! These cuties are just perfect for all of those holiday projects!




Kindred Products used:
Copic Markers used:
Girl Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV21, RV000
Girl Hair: E37, E35, E31, E41, Y00
Red: R59, R27, R22, R21, RV000
Brown: E57, E37, E35, E31, E41
Green: G05, YG09, YG11
White: C5, C3, C1
Pink: RV21, RV10, RV000
Black: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1

Distress Ink used:
Candied Apple
Salty Ocean
Vintage Photo

The entire Kindred Stamps November release will be available Friday, November 29th at 8am PST/11am EST. Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday! Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!

****GIVEAWAY CLOSED****
Also I am so excited that I am going to give one lucky fan who comments on this blog post a $10 store credit to Kindred Stamps! In order to enter, please tell me what is the first thing you would create with the new Merry Whatever clear stamp set. I will draw a winner on December 4th after 9AM, be sure to include your email address in the comments, or attached to your comment.

Congrats Denise Bryant
Your comment was randomly selected to win a $10 store credit to Kindred Stamps! I have sent you an email to claim your prize.




Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my projects have inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy

13 comments:

  1. I like your planner, and I really love how you have colored the Merry Whatevers! I'm attempting to do a "December to Remember" album and I think the new Kindred Stamps will work perfectly in it, and it's definitely going to be the first thing I stamp with them! I love your closure, and I think it would work perfectly as an ornament or as gift bling as well, so now I'm off to see if I can make something similar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout. Very colorful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your planners :) . I think I'd do a seasonal scrapbook page for my daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible! HOW do you close it? I would need every page displayed in frames! that's is how awesome it is!
    I would make a card for my sister using the Grinch because people have told her she has RBF and I said for Xmas it's Resting Grinch Face! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect planner pages for December and I like the cute planner clip.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Awesome planner pages and great stamps for your holiday pages. mkndigger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These images are just too cute! Love them all! That little green guy in the sleigh is just adorable!
    I'd make a set of cute ornaments with these images! I'd use wood slices and stamp the images on them. They'd be front & center on my tree!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Denise, your comment was randomly selected to win the $10 Kindred Stamps Store credit for the November Release! I have sent you an email so that you can claim your prize. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much, Mindy! Love this set!

      Delete
  8. I love your planner pages! I would use this stamp to create a scrapbook page for my upcoming drama production because the cute, grumpy, green guy is one of the characters in the play.
    amshaver@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would make christmas cards. that little green guy is sooo adorable!
    msmashawn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete