Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Kindred Stamps September 2019 Release- Kindred Plans Work

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Day 3 of the Kindred Stamps September 2019 Release sneak peeks.
Today we are featuring the new and super Adorable Kindred Plans: Work Clear Stamp Set.

This stamp set is perfect for keeping track of your weekly work schedule and tasks, plus it can also be used for so many different occasions and projects. I absolutely Adore this new planner set and just know you will too!

For my first project I created my monthly Calendar full of all the work activities I need to keep track of! I just love how these Adorable and useful images, and planner words can easily be placed in your weekly planner layout, to help remind you of important projects. Plus they are sized perfectly to coordinate with all of our other planner sets!



Kindred Products used:
Copic Markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV21, RV000
Hair: E37, E35, E31, E41, Y00
Orange: E08, R08, E04, YR07, R02
White: C5, C3, C1
Purple: V08, V06, V01, BV000
Black: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1

Distress Ink used:
Black Soot


For my next  project I created some Planner Shaker Clips using some of the super Adorable images from the Kindred Plans: Work stamp set. Wouldn't these little clips be such a fun addition to any planner layout? They would also make super Cute bookmarks too!

Kindred Products used:
Copic Markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV21, RV000
Hair: E37, E35, E31, E41, Y00
Orange: E08, R08, E04, YR07, R02
White: C5, C3, C1
Purple: V08, V06, V01, BV000
Black: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1


The entire Kindred Stamps August release will be available Friday, September 27th at 8am PST/11am EST. Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday! Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!

****GIVEAWAY CLOSED****
Also I am so excited that I am going to give one lucky fan who comments on this blog post a $10 store credit to Kindred Stamps! In order to enter, please tell me what is the first thing you would create with the new Kindred Plans Work clear stamp sets. I will draw a winner on October 4th after 9AM, be sure to include your email address in the comments, or attached to your comment.

Congrats Sue D.
Your comment was randomly selected to win a $10 store credit to Kindred Stamps! I have sent you an email to claim your prize.



Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my projects have inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy



11 comments:

  1. I love your planner, Mindy! And I really need to make one for myself - just need to order some stuff first that I can’t Get here in my country...

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, your photography is FABULOUS! What lighting do you use? I love the spider web stencil and great coloring especially on the clips! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy! This project is more than fabulous!! My favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your planner page! I would use the character with the sign to mark events in my planner. mkndigger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindy!!!!!! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a planner layout that I have not loved! Love your coloring, love the skeletons, love the clips! You make me want to go to my planner and make it pretty... although all I can do is put stickers in random spots of my page... 😆

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable. Those would be great for my planner. I'm just getting into decorating my planner pages. I think they would make some great tags to. So I would probably makes some of those to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply ADORE the Shaker Paperclip Planner/Bookmarks. Can I hack this idea ???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks great!

    I'd probably create a calendar for the fridge, so we can reuse pieces every month to mark special things going on we all need to know about.
    eagled4ever@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pages and spooky with the spider webs. Cute planner clips too. I would make the planner clips first.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Sue. Your comment was randomly selected as the $10 Kindred Stamps shop credit winner! I have sent you an email with the information to claim your prize. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

      Delete