Monday, September 9, 2019

Kindred Stamps- Hang Around Planner File Folder Sticker Holder


Hello Everyone! Today I am so excited to share with you my Design Team project for 
Kindred Stamps! For my project I created a Planner File Folder Sticker Holder featuring the NEW super Awesome Hang Around Clear Stamp Set from the Kindred Stamps August 2019 Release! I just Adore this new stamp set, it is so super Adorable and so much fun to add to your planner, or any other project!



Copic Markers used:
Black: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1
Pink: RV04, RV21, RV000
Brown: E49, E35, E31, E00

Distress Ink Pad used:
Background and Diecuts: Vintage Photo, Salty Ocean, Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio.

Also don't forget to join in all the Kindred Stamps fun by adding your creations to the 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment