Monday, August 12, 2019

Kindred Stamps- Star Power Planner Shaker Pouch


Hello Everyone! Today I am so excited to share with you my Design Team project for 
Kindred Stamps! To create my Planner Shaker Pouch, I used the NEW super Amazing Star Power Clear Stamp Set from the Kindred Stamps July 2019 Release! I just Love this new stamp set, it is so much fun to add to your planner, or any other project!

Products used:
Copic Markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
Blonde Hair: E35, E31, E41, Y00
Black: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1
Red: R59, R35, R22, R20
Gold/Yellow: YR04, Y17, Y06, Y00
Blue:  B29, B24, B23, B00

Distress and Distress Oxide Ink Pads used:
Background: Squeezed Lemonade, Salty Ocean, Vintage Photo.

Also don't forget to join in all the Kindred Stamps fun by adding your creations to the 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see how you made this. It's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Debbie! I will make a video tutorial, and post it on my youtube channel soon for it!

      Delete