Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Kindred Stamps July 2019 Release- Kindred Plans Healthy and Kindred Plans Adulting

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Day 2 of the Kindred Stamps July 2019 Release sneak peeks.
Today we are featuring the new and super Adorable Kindred Plans: Healthy and Adulting Clear Stamp Sets.

These stamp sets are going to be your new go to planner sets and not to be missed, plus they can also be used for so many different occasions and projects. I absolutely Adore these new planner sets and just know you will too!

For my first project I created a Clipboard Planner Page Marker that is a Dry Erase Weekly Household Chore Tracker! I just love how this chore tracker can easily be placed in your weekly planner layout and each item marked off as you complete it. Then you just wipe it clean and start over for the next week.

Kindred Products used:
Copic Markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV21, RV000
Hair: E37, E35, E31, E41
Orange: YR07, YR04, Y38, R02
Pink: RV21, RV10, RV000
Yellow: YR04, Y17, Y08, Y00
White: C5, C3, C1
Blue: B29, B23, B32, B12, BG01, B00
Green: YG67, G99, G21, YG11, G00
Red: R59, R27, R22, R21, RV000
Black: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1

Distress Oxide Ink used:
Salty Ocean, Vintage Photo


For my second project I created a planner Fitness Tracker featuring the new Kindred Plans: Healthy. This new set is just perfect for creating your own custom workout plans and fitness goal trackers. It also contains lots of other personal health and personal care images and titles that all coordinate together perfectly. This set really makes it easy to plan out your health goals.

Kindred Products used:
Copic Markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV21, RV000
Hair: E37, E35, E31, E41
Pink: RV21, RV10, RV000
Yellow: YR04, Y17, Y08, Y00
White: C5, C3, C1
Blue: B29, B23, B32, B12, BG01, B00
Black: 100, C7, C5, C3, C1

Distress Oxide Ink used:
Salty Ocean, Vintage Photo


The entire Kindred Stamps July release will be available Friday, July 26th at 8am PST/11am EST. Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday! Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!

****GIVEAWAY CLOSED****
Also I am so excited that I am going to give one lucky fan who comments on this blog post a $10 store credit to Kindred Stamps! In order to enter, please tell me what is the first thing you would create with the new Kindred Plans: Adulting or Kindred Plans Healthy clear stamp sets. I will draw a winner on August 1st after 9AM, be sure to include your email address in the comments, or attached to your comment.

Congrats Dana Johnson.
Your comment was randomly selected to win a $10 store credit to Kindred Stamps! I have sent you an email to claim your prize.





Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy

9 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE your to do list! And the planner colors are FABULOUS!!!! I need to start doing a planner! I would definitely be using the health stamps... love the fitness one! I'm a personal trainer :) meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects. I would probably make a fitness tracker.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg your projects are amazing! I just love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Dana!!! You are the winner of the $10 Kindred Stamps Shop credit. I have sent you a message to claim your prize.

      Delete
  4. I would make a tracker for my running. I injured my ankle at work in May and a tracker is the motivation I need. An Adulting chore tracker might be in my future too.

    rdickson@alumni.plu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness. Where has this set been my whole planner life. I dislike buying sticker as it is a never ending expense & not really having what I want. This set is perfect though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww! You have a created a beautiful planner page and your coloring is fantastic.. I love adulting stamp so much, that’s my everyday routine with a naughty toddler at home ! 😍

    ReplyDelete