Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Kindred Stamps New Release- Kindred Summer Planner

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Day 2 of the Kindred Stamps June 2019 Release sneak peeks.
Today we are featuring the new and super Adorable Kindred Summer Clear Stamp Set.
This stamp set is one you are not going to want to miss, and can be used for so many different occasions and projects. I absolutely Adore these Cutie's soaking up the sun and just know you will too!

I am so excited to share with you 2 Dashboards that I created for my planner, including one that has a shaker swimming pool!


Kindred Products used:
Kindred Summer Clear Stamp Set

Additional Products used:
DLB Swimming Pool Shaker SVG
Prima Tropical Flowers
Hibiscus Dies
Water Ripples Layering Stencils

Copic Markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV21, RV000
Blue, Purple, and Blonde Hair: V17, V15, V12, BV000, B05, B12, B00, E37, E35, E31, E41
Blonde Hair: E37, E35, E31, E41, Y00
Red Hair: E04, E08, YR07, R02
Orange: YR07, YR04, Y38, R02
Purple: V17, V15, V12, BV000
Pink: RV21, RV10, RV000
Yellow: YR04, Y17, Y08, Y00
White: C5, C3, C1
Blue: B29, B23, B32, B12, BG01, B00
Green: YG67, G99, G21, YG11, G00
Red: R59, R27, R22, R21, RV000

Distress Oxide Ink used:
Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Vintage Photo


The entire Kindred Stamps June release will be available Friday, June 28th at 8am PST/11am EST. Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday! Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!

***Giveaway Closed***
Also I am so excited that I am going to give one lucky fan who comments on this blog post a $10 store credit to Kindred Stamps! In order to enter, please tell me what is the first thing you would create with the Kindred Summer stamp set. I will draw a winner on July 4th after 9AM, be sure to include your email address in the comments, or attached to your comment.

Congrats Cheryl Samdal.
Your comment was randomly selected to win a $10 store credit to Kindred Stamps! I have sent you an email to claim your prize.




Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these super Adorable stamps.

Hugs, Mindy

18 comments:

  1. I would make a birthday card for my granddaughter using the unicorn floatation blowup. It is perfect for an August birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would make a dashboard for my HP mini planner. It would go perfect with the summer/tropical theme I'm going for! Tamika mika819lanette@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! DARLING planner page! I would make book marks for my summer book club friends! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE, AMAZING planner! I would make a shaker birthday (end of July) card for my great college friend. We are still close after 30 years and 1,000 miles! jen at cadydog dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shaker swimming pool is the best!! Such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg these are so cute!! I am loving that shaker swimming pool! I think I would make a dashboard for my Happy Planner! I love this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would make a card for a young girl with a Summer Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your planning pages are FAB!! LOVE the coloring....so rich and gorgeously layered!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to make a summer planner page with these stamps. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loove your dashboards..super cute with those summer images!!! I want to make a dashboard too and decorate my planner weekly layouts. I probably would make a planner clip or clips too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am excited to use this set on my scrapbook pages. Vacations and our back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to have an agenda that looked like this! Mindy, u are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I think I'd make a fun planner clip.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great dashboards. Love the one with shaker swimming pool. I would use this set to make layouts of our pool parties.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I was a kid I loved planners! This makes me want to get back into it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I picture making a card with one of the characters taking a sumersault into the pool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute planner dashboards! I just started using planner this year and haven't thought about decorating it. I would use these stamps with another set I have of animals in floaties. They can have a pool party together. mkndigger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely incredible planner dashboards! I mean, these are just too summer perfect!

    ReplyDelete