Monday, March 19, 2018

Vilda Happy Easter Box Card

Hello Everyone! Mindy here with you again today to share a Happy Easter Box Card that I created using the Super Adorable Easter Bunny from the Egg Halves stamp V373 from Vilda Stamps.


Products used:

Coloring Details:

Copic Markers:
Bunny: B05, B00, Y00, RV04, RV21, RV10, RV000
Eggs: C5, C3, C1, 0, B05, B12, B00, V09, V15, V12, RV04, RV21, RV10, RV000, Y17, Y06, Y00

Background: Salty Ocean, Vintage Photo

To create my box card first I stamped the Easter Bunny onto 110 lb. plain white card stock. I then used Copic Markers in the colors above to color the super cute bunny in. I then fussy cut the image out and inked the edges with Vintage Photo.

Next I die cut the box card and coordinating panels from pattern and plain cardstock. I then used Distress Oxide Ink in Salty Ocean to blend the cloud background onto the white background panel. To give the look of clouds I used a scalloped die cut and used it as a mask. I just blended right over the scallop cut on just the edge and then removed the die cut. The result gives the impression of a cloudy sky.

To assemble my box card I used score tape for added stability. I then glued on the top pattern panels, sentiment, grass border die cuts, fence die cut, and die cut flowers. To finish I added a rhinestone to the inside of the flower, and then added the bunny and egg colored images to the back of the grass border die cuts to look like they are sitting in the scene.

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations using these Gorgeous Vilda stamps! You can find the entire line of Vilda Stamps as well as other fabulous stamps, dies and coloring mediums available now in the Engstroms Artstudio AB Shop!

Hugs- Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment