Friday, August 18, 2017

Vilda Witch Treat Bag


Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a treat bag that I created using one of the Adorable witch stamps from Vilda Stamps. For my treat bag I used the Super Cute Witch Manga V300 that you can find in the Vilda shop here:


 
To create my treat bag first I cut the treat bag base from plain black card stock. I then cut the front panel from patterned card stock and sized it to fit my treat bag perfectly. Next I stamped Witch Manga onto 110 lb. plain white card stock and then colored the image in with copics.

Copics used:
Skin: E11, E00, E000, RV21, R20
Hair: E59, E37, E35, E41, Y00
Outfit: 100, C-5, C-3, C-1, G17, YG06, YG11, BV08, V15, BV000
Broom: E59, E35, E41, E43, Y06, E35

I then attached the pattern paper panel to the front of the treat bag, and added some decorative birch tree die cuts. Next I attached the Manga Witch with foam tape for some added dimension.  To finish I tied some twine onto the top of the treat bag, and then added a glitter spider. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations using these Amazing stamps from Vilda Stamps.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment