Saturday, March 18, 2017

Fairy Wonderland Card

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Fairy Wonderland card that I created using some Beautiful stamps from Vilda Stamps


To create my card I used the following Vilda Stamps:
Vittra V403 that you can find in the shop here:

and Fantasy 1 V856 that you can find in the shop here:


To make my card first I cut my mats and frames from patterned and glitter card stock. Next I used distress inks in the following colors on plain white card stock to create my background: Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio, Mustard Seed, and Wilted Violet. I then stamped some of the Mushroom and fairy silhouette stamps from the Fantasy 1 set over my blended distress background. After that I added a die cut frame around my background scene and added it to my card. I then stamped the Beautiful Vittra fairy stamp onto plain white card stock and colored her with Copics. Once I finished coloring her, I cut her out and attached her to my card front with foam tape for some added dimension.

To finish I added some paper flowers, some metal studs, and some glitter enamel dots for some added sparkle and shine. Thank you for stopping by! I hope that you are inspired by my card to try out your own creations with these Gorgeous stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment