Sunday, March 19, 2017

Fairy Fantasy Card

Hello again Everyone! I have one last Fairy Card that I would like to share with you today that I created using some of the new Gorgeous Fairy stamps from Vilda Stamps.


For my card I used the following Vilda Stamps:
Fantasy 2 stamp set V857 that you can find in the Vilda shop here:


and Fantasy 1 stamp set V856 that you can find in the shop here:


To create my card first I used Distress ink in Wilted Violet, Mustard Seed, and Picked Raspberries to blend my rainbow background onto plain white card stock. Next I stamped over the distress background with the Fantasy 1 and Fantasy 2 stamps to create my scene with black Momento ink. Once I was happy with my scene, I then used distress ink in Vintage Photo to ink around the edges of my fairy scene to add some more detail and texture.

Next I cut my mats and frames and then attached them to my card base. To finish I added some paper flowers and rhinestones for some added extra embellishment and shine. These new stamp sets really are Amazing and make creating a Beautiful card so easy. You are not going to want to miss adding these to your collection. Thank you so very much for stopping by! I hope that my cards today have inspired you to try out your own creations using these Gorgeous stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment