Friday, November 18, 2016

Fairy Christmas Card

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Fairy Christmas Card that I created using one of the Beautiful fairy stamps from Vilda Stamps.

vilda-fairy-card

To make my card I used the stamp Fairy Reading V513 that you can find in the Vilda Shop here:

fairy-reading

To create my card first I stamped this sweet fairy onto 110 lb. plain white card stock. I then colored the image in with Copics and then fussy cut her out. Next I cut my mats and frames and used Distress Ink for the snowy background. I then added the falling snow with a white paint pen. After that I attached all of the layers to my card base. To finish I added some die cut snow flakes and some holly and rhinestones for some extra embellishment. I hope that you enjoy my card and are inspired to make your own creations using these wonderful stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment