Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sweet Dreams Card

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Sweet Dreams Card that I made.

sweet-dreams-card

To create my card I used the Adorable stamp from Vilda Stamps V837 Sleepyheads Sweet Dreams that you can find in the shop here: http://shop.textalk.se/en/article.php?id=16232&art=35685329
sleepyheads
To make my card first I stamped the Sleepyheads girl onto plain white 110 lb. card stock. I then colored the image in with Copics. Next I fussy cut her out and set her aside. I then cut my frames and mats from patterned card stock and attached them to my card base. Next I attached the little girl to the front of my card with foam tape for some added dimension. I then added some little cloud accents, a bow, and rhinestones for some extra embellishment. To finish I stamped the sentiment onto a banner I cut from plain white card stock, and inked the edges with Colorbox chalk ink in Ocean. Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations with these Beautiful stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment