Sunday, June 12, 2016

CDD Aloha Card

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you an Aloha card that I made with the newly released Island Paradise stamps that I designed Exclusively for Craftin Desert Diva's.


For my card I used the following CDD Goodies:

New Island Paradise Stamps

New Crazy Stitched Frame Dies

Outdoor Landscape Dies
Fancy Frame Dies
Cotton Candy Sequins

To create my card first I cut the bottom frame with the new Crazy Stitched Frame Dies from gold foiled watercolor paper. I then cut the top mat twice with the Fancy Frame Dies from plain white 110 lb. card stock. Next I cut the extra Fancy Frame mat with the Outdoor Landscape Dies to create the sand and waves. I did this so that they would line up perfectly when layered over the bottom Fancy Frames Mat. Next I used Distress Ink in Mustard Seed, Mermaid Lagoon, and Peacock Feathers to color the background, water, and sand. I then used Distress Ink in Picked Raspberries and Abandoned Coral to color the foiled watercolor paper frame.

Next I stamped all of the images onto their svg outlines and then colored them in with Copics. I then used a white paint pen to add my highlights. To finish I attached all of the layers to my card base and then added some of the Cotton Candy Sequins for some extra sparkle and embellishment.

I hope that you were inspired by my card to try your own creations with this super Fun stamp set. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment