Monday, February 1, 2016

My Besties Little White Dove Card

Hello Besties! Today I want to share with you one of my Design Team Projects for our February Anything Goes Challenge #21 over at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge Blog.


You can find our Challenge Blog here: http://meetatthescrapperscorner.blogspot.com/2016/02/1st-february-my-besties-meet-at.html

For My Bestie Little White Dove Card I used one of Sherri Baldy's My Besties digi stamps called Little White Dove that you can find here:  http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p2742/Sherri_Baldy_Little_White_Dove_%26_Running_Bear_My_Besties_Fancy_Pants_digi_stamp.html


To make my card first I created my card base, mats, and frames from basic shapes in Design Space. I then uploaded the digi stamp and dream catcher and sized the images to fit my card perfectly. Next I added the arrow border and feathers from the Cricut Library, and sized them to fit my card as well. After I was happy with my design, I then cut out all of the images and paper pieces with my Explore.

Next I inked and chalked all of the paper edges to add dimension and shape. I then colored the Bestie digi with my Copics and Prismacolor Premier Pencils. To finish I attached everything to my card base, and then added sequins and rhinestones for some extra sparkle. Thank you so very much for stopping by, and we hope that you will join us for our Challenge of Anything Goes with a Bestie. Have a wonderful day! -Mindy

I have entered my card into the following Challenges:

My Besties International Challenge Blog (Anything Goes with a Bestie) http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.com/2016/02/love-is-in-air-february-challenge-2.html
My Besties 3D and More (Anything Goes with a Bestie) http://mybesties3ddecoblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/challenge-2-february-2016-anything-goes.html
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog (Anything Goes with a Bestie) http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.com/2016/01/challenge-84-anything-goes-option.html



10 comments:

  1. What a cute card with Little white Dove My Besties img.
    Hugs Bianca Dt-member ScrapbookStampSociety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. And My Besties International Challenge.Good luck and welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink/green color combination, fabulous coloring!! Thanks for sharing on The Bestie International Challenge Anything Goes with Red, Pink and/or Hearts and Lace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card love your sweet image and detail. Thank you for entering My Bestie 3D and More Challenge, and best of luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mindy gorgeous card
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us and sharing at Besties International.
    xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the color. Cute. Thanks for joining us over at My Besties 3D & More. Good luck!
    Luana DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mindy, This is such a lovely card. I love this Bestie image.She looks fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at My Besties 3D and More... Hugs, Antointte {DT

    ReplyDelete