Friday, December 18, 2015

Elf and Reindeer Christmas Tags

Good Morning! Today I want to share with you some Christmas Tags that I made!



I used one of the new patterns just released from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs called Reindeer in Training that you can find here: http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_1441/Reindeer-in-Training.htm.

To create my tags, first I uploaded the pattern into Design Space. Next I deleted the parts of the pattern that I did not want to use for my tags. After that I un-grouped each character and then layered all of the pieces together exactly how I wanted the finished tags to look. I then grouped each character again and duplicated the image. Next I selected the duplicate copy and hit weld to create my tag base. Next I selected a basic tag loop from the Cricut Library and then positioned the loop on each tag base and hit weld again so that my tags would have a place to hang them from.

Once I was happy with my design, I then cut out all of the pattern pieces with my Explore in plain and glitter card stock. Next I inked and chalked all of the paper edges to create dimension and shape. After that I assembled everything and attached the character pieces to the tag bases. Next I added sequins, and then tied ribbon to the tops of the tags. To finish I added all of the highlights with a white paint pen. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment