Saturday, October 31, 2015

Witch Cat Halloween Card

Happy Halloween Everyone!! Today I want to share with you a Witch Cat Halloween Card that I made! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)


To make my card, first I created the card base, mats, and frames from basic shapes in Design Space. I then uploaded the pattern and sized the characters to fit my card base perfectly. Once I was happy with my design, I cut out all of the pattern pieces with my Explore in plain and patterned card stock. Next I inked and chalked all of the paper edges to add dimension and shape. After that I used a pumpkin face stamp from Pink and Main to stamp the Jack-O-Lantern face. I then used a stamp from Recollections to make my spider ribbon. Next I assembled everything and attached it to my card base. To finish I added bakers twine, a glitter spider, and sequins, as well as white highlights. Thank you so very much for stopping by! I wish you all a very safe and fun Halloween! -Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment