Monday, August 17, 2015

Turtle Birthday Box Card

Good Evening Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Turtle Birthday Box Card that I made! (Created with patterns from LSHD.)


To create my card first I designed my box card in Design Space. I just used basic shapes and welded them together and then added score lines. For the decorative edge I took a banner image from the Cricut Image Library and welded it to the plain square edge. After my box card was designed, I then uploaded 2 different LSHD patterns and deleted the elements that I didn't want to combine. I then layered the images in Design Space and sized them to my desired height for my box card. I then cut out all of the pattern pieces with my Explore in plain card stock. Next I inked, chalked, and assembled the pattern pieces, After that I attached the completed pattern pieces to my box card base starting with the back layer and working my way towards the front. To finish I added the highlights with a white paint pen. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment