Friday, July 10, 2015

Strawberry Girl Card

Good Evening Everyone! Tonight I want to share with you a card that I made for a super special little girl! (Created with a pattern from TBD.)


To make this card first I took the pattern and layered it in Design Space. I then took the image and overlapped it onto a square and welded the image together to create my shape card base. Next I attached the text to one of the strawberries so that I could have my Explore write and then cut the sentiment. Once my design was finalized I cut out all of the pattern pieces with my Explore. Next I inked all of the little paper edges and added additional shading with Artist chalk. I then assembled everything and attached it to my shape card base. To finish I added the highlights with a white paint pen. I just love how easy it is to make any image into a shape card! Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment