Thursday, July 16, 2015

Joy Card

Good Evening! Tonight I want to share with you a shape card that I made today! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)


To create this card first I layered the pattern in Design Space and grouped my image. Then I added some circles in various sizes and a layered banner to my virtual mat. Next I picked a font that has a writing style and attached my sentiment to the banner. I then layered all of my images into my desired positions and selected everything and duplicated it. Next I took the copy I just created and welded the image. After that I made another duplicate copy of my welded image and used the mirror image button to flip that image. Next I layered both welded pieces together and welded them a second time to create my shape card base. After that I attached a score line and then cut out all of my card pieces with my Explore. I then inked and chalked all of the little paper edges. Next I glued them all together and attached them to my shape card base. To finish I added all of the highlights with a white paint pen. I hope that you enjoy my card! Thank you so very much for stopping by, and have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment