Sunday, July 26, 2015

Flamingo Gift Tag

Good Afternoon Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Flamingo Gift Tag that I made! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)



To create my tag first I uploaded the patterns into design space. I then cut out all of the pieces for the flamingo and tag base in plan card stock and watercolor paper. For the multicolored background tag layer I first wet the entire paper piece. I then dropped in the following watercolor shades while the tag piece was still damp: Opera Rose, Turquoise, and Yellow Green. To get the extra texture I placed a small piece of crinkled plastic wrap on top of the wet watercolor tag piece and then set a book on top of it until dry. I then inked, chalked, and assembled all of the paper pieces. Next I wrapped some glitter ribbon around the green accent piece and layered and attached everything to my tag base. After that I stamped my sentiment with a stamp from Pink and Main. Next I added sequins and then tied ribbon in various colors to the top of my tag. To finish I added all of the highlights on my Flamingo with a white paint pen. Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment