Monday, July 13, 2015

Costume Fun Card!

Good Morning Everyone! Today I want to share with you a card that I made for a special little guy! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)



To make this card first I used a plain card base from the Cricut library and then sized a few rectangles to create the borders and frames. I also used a banner base from Design Space and used the write then cut feature to create the sentiment. Next I uploaded the pattern into Design Space and sized it to fit perfectly on my card base. Once my design was finalized I cut the pattern out with my Explore. I then inked all of the little paper edges with coordinating ink colors. Next I used my Prismacolor pastels and added shading around each paper piece with a pastel shading brush. I then assembled all of the paper pieces and attached them to my card base. To finish my card I added all of the highlights with a white paint pen. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment