Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Christmas in July Gingerbread Layout

Good Afternoon! Today I want to share with you a two page layout that I made for a Facebook Hop that we recently had at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs! (Created with patterns from LSHD.)



To create my layout I ended up combining two different files: Building Christmas Memories, and Snowball Gingers. First I cut my mats and frames and attached them to my layout. I also tied a green glitter ribbon around the small mats to accent my pictures. I then sized the pattern pieces in Design Space and cut them out with my Explore. After that I inked and chalked all of the little paper edges, and then assembled them. To complete my layout I attached all of my characters to the layout, added the highlights with a white paint pen, and added sequins in various colors to add a bit of sparkle! I hope that you enjoy my layout! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment