Wednesday, July 1, 2015

4th of July Layout and Card

Good Morning Everyone! Today I wanted to share two of my most recent projects! (Both projects were created with patterns from LSHD.) My first project is a 4th of July Kid layout!

For this layout I first cut my mats and frames out of various shades of card stock and patterned paper. For the stars and stripes patterned paper I used a digital background file from LSHD and printed it onto plain white card stock to create my own custom paper that coordinated perfectly with my layout. I then cut out the little kids and fireworks with my Explore from plain and glitter card stock. Next I inked and chalked all of the paper edges and then assembled them. Lastly I placed all of my elements on the page and attached them with foam tape.

The next project I want to share is my 4th of July Eagle Card! Right now this little guy is the weekly freebie pattern over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs! Be sure to pick him up if you don't have him already!

For this little card I did the same thing as in my layout and printed my own patterned papers from the digital background file. I then cut out all of the little paper pieces just like before and inked and chalked all of the edges. I also used the write then cut feature in Design Space to create the star sentiment. Next I assembled all of the paper pieces and then attached them to my card. Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope that you enjoyed my projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment