Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July Bear Card

Hello and happy Monday! I hope that you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! Today I wanted to share with you a 4th of July Bear Card that I made! (Created with patterns from LSHD.)


To create this card first layered my images in Design Space and then welded the images together to make the shape card base. For this card I ended up combining three different files to create the final image. I then cut out all of the pattern pieces with my Explore in glitter and plain card stock. Next I inked and chalked all of the paper edges to create more depth and dimension. After that I assembled all of the paper pieces and attached them to my card base. To finish I added the highlights with a white paint pen. I hope that you enjoyed my card! Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment