Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Father's Day Card Version 2

Good Evening Everyone! Tonight I wanted to share with you another Star Wars Inspired Father's Day card that I made! (created with patterns from LSHD)

I decided to make these fun little guys into a shape card. For C3PO I wanted to use a gold metallic foil paper to make him look just like he does in the movies, I love how the metallic paper cut and gives him so much added dimension! I used my Cricut to cut out all of the little pieces. I then inked all of the edges, chalked each piece to show depth, and then glued them together. Next I attached C3PO and R2D2 to my card base with foam tape. Last but not least I added little round and star shaped sequins to the sentiment. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment