Sunday, March 18, 2018

Vilda Bunny Treat Bag

Hello Everyone! Mindy here with you today to share with you a Bunny Treat Bag that I created using the Super Adorable Easter Bunny and Young Hen V835 stamp from Vilda Stamps.


Products used:

Coloring Details:
Copic Markers:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV21, RV000
Outfit: C5, C3, C1, 0, B05, B12, B00, V09, V15, V12, RV04, RV21, RV10, RV000, Y17, Y06, Y00
Egg: Y17, Y06, Y00, YG09, YG06, YG11, B05, B12, B00

Background: Salty Ocean, Vintage Photo

To create my treat bag first I stamped the Easter Bunny onto 110 lb. plain white card stock. I then used Copic Markers in the colors above to color the super cute bunny in. I then fussy cut the image out and inked the edges with Vintage Photo.

Next I die cut the treat bag and coordinating panels from pattern and plain cardstock. I then used Distress Oxide Ink in Salty Ocean to blend the cloud background onto the white top panel. To give the look of clouds I used a scalloped die cut and used it as a mask. I just blended right over the scallop cut on just the edge and then removed the die cut. The result gives the impression of a cloudy sky.

To assemble my treat bag I used score tape for the main bag. I then glued on the top panels, sentiment, and decorative bow. To finish I added some coordinating garden and carrot die cuts, and then added the bunny with foam tape for some added dimension.

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I hope that my project has inspired you to try out your own creations using these Gorgeous Vilda stamps! You can find the entire line of Vilda Stamps as well as other fabulous stamps, dies and coloring mediums available now in the Engstroms Artstudio AB Shop!
Hugs- Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment