Friday, November 24, 2017

La-La Land Crafts Lovely Marci



Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you my Inspiration Friday Design Team card for 
and the theme is:
Sketch
 Below are the stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts that I used to create my card.

StampsLovely Marci
Dies : Spring FlourishShabby FlourishesStitched TagsPierced Scalloped CirclesStitched Nested Circles, Stitched Elements

Copics used :
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV21, RV10
Hair: E37, E35, E50, Y00
Dress and Shoes: BG45, BG15, G00, Y17, Y06, R59, R35, R22, RV42

Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding your creations to our 
Facebook Page. Also for more Inspiration we are on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my card has inspired you to try out your own creations with these Beautiful stamps and dies.
Mindy

3 comments: