Friday, April 21, 2017

La-La Land Crafts- Spring Hat Molli


Hello Everyone!  I am so excited to be joining La-La Land Crafts as a Guest Designer for the next few months. Today I want to share with you my very first Design Team card for 
and the theme is:


As soon as I saw the inspiration photo I thought of wedding. I then thought about my wedding and my tropical theme. So that is how I came up with my tropical themed card from the inspiration photo. 

Stamps
Live Your Dreams sentiment from the March La-La Land Club Kit

Dies

Copic colors used:
Skin: E11, E00, E000, R20, RV21
Hair: E49, E37, E35, Y00
Hat: YR07, YR04, Y38, YR02,Y00
Dress: B05, B12, B00, YG06, YG11, Y00, YR04, Y38, RV04, RV21, RV10

Distress Inks for flowers:
Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberries, Spiced Marmalade, and Candied Apple

Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding your creations to our 
Facebook Page. Also for more Inspiration we are on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that my card has inspired you to try out your own creations with these Beautiful stamps and dies.
Mindy


No comments:

Post a Comment