Monday, December 19, 2016

Winter Wishes Gnome Card

Hello Again Everyone! Today I want to share with you another Christmas Card that I created using some Gorgeous stamps from Vilda Stamps!

gnome-christmas-card

To make my card I used the following stamps: Hugging Gnome V234 that you can find in the Vilda Shop here:

hugging-gnome-pic

and Steampunk Christmas With English Lyrics V847 that you can find in the shop here:

steampunk-with-english-lyrics-vilda

To create my card first I stamped the Gnome onto 110 lb. plain white card stock. Next I colored the image in with Copics, and then used a white paint pen to add the highlights. After that I cut the snow globe with dies from Craftin Desert Diva's. I then used Distress Ink in Mermaid Lagoon to create my background. Next I attached all of the layers to my card base and then added some foliage and a bow for some added interest. To finish I embossed my sentiment with the Winter Wishes stamp in white embossing powder at the top of my card. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that you are inspired to try out your own creations with these Amazing stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment