Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Sugar Bat Halloween Card

Hello again Everyone! I have one last Halloween Card to share with you today using two super cute stamp sets from Vilda Stamps.



For my card I used the following Vilda Stamps: Sugar, Cinnamon, and Lime V19 that you can find in the shop here: http://shop.textalk.se/en/article.php?id=16232&art=9454424

sugar-bats-image

and Halloween Kit 2014 V817 that you can find in the shop

vilda-owl-stamp-set

To create my card first I cut my background panel from plain white 110 lb. card stock with a die and then masked off the moon by just cutting a circle from masking paper. I then stamped the bottom hills with the tomb stones, and the bats using stamps from the Halloween Kit. Next I blended my background over the stamps with Distress ink in Ripe Persimmon and Seedless Preserves to create my Halloween night sky. Once I was happy with the blended sky, I then removed the mask on the moon and then added a black die cut tree to my scene.

Next I stamped the Adorable Sugar Bat girl, pumpkin, and Halloween Banner onto plain white card stock. After the ink was dry, I then colored all of the images in with Copic Markers. Once I was done coloring the images, I fussy cut them out, and attached them to my card base with foam tape for some added dimension. To finish my card I added some coordinating mats, ribbon, and rhinestones for some extra embellishment and interest.  Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope that my card inspires you to try your own creations using these Amazing stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment