Friday, August 19, 2016

Fishing Guy Mixed Media Tag

Hello Again Everyone! Today I have another project I would like to share with you. For my second project I created this Fishing Guy Mixed Media Tag.


Fishing boy tag


To create my tag I used the Adorable stamp from Vilda Stamps called Fishing Guy V836 that you can find here: http://shop.textalk.se/en/article.php?id=16232&art=35746507.

vilda flower girl image


To make my tag first I stamped the fishing guy image onto 110 lb. plain white card stock. I then colored in the stamped image with Copics, and fussy cut him out. Next I cut a tag base from plain white card stock and painted both sides with gold acrylic paint. I then glued down some various mixed media elements including the fish, books, and ticket elements. After that I added some accents with some copper acrylic paint over the paper elements. I then glued down the fishing guy and added some string and ribbon to finish my tag. I just love how many different ways this stamp set can be used in projects. I hope my project today inspires you to try out your own creations with these Fantastic stamps. Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment