Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day Fishing Card

Hello again Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Father's Day Fishing Card that I made.


To make my card I used a Super Cute stamp from Vilda Stamps called Fishing Guy V836 that you can find here: http://shop.textalk.se/en/article.php?id=16232&art=35746507


To make my card first I stamped the fishing boy and can of worms images onto 110 lb. plain white card stock. I then colored all of the stamped images in with Copics, and then used a white paint pen to add the highlights. After I was finished coloring the images, I then fussy cut them out. Next I cut my mats with the Crazy Stitched Frame Dies from CDD. After that I attached the mats and stamped images to my card base, To finish I added a die cut fish, gauze, flowers, and rhinestones for some extra embellishment. I just Love this cute little fishing guy stamp, and thought he would make the perfect Father's Day Card. Don't miss out on adding this cutie to your collection. Thank you for stopping by and have an Amazing Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment