Thursday, January 14, 2016

My Squeak Heart Card

Happy Thursday! Today I want to share with you a My Squeak Heart Card that I made!


For my card I used the Super Cute Digital Stamp called My Squeak Heart from Craftin Desert Diva's that you can find here: http://craftindesertdivas.com/my-squeak-heart-digital-stamp/.

I also used the Fancy Frames Dies that you can find here: http://craftindesertdivas.com/fancy-frame-dies/.

To create my card first I made the card base out of basic shapes in Design Space. I also added some hearts and sized them to fit my card for the extra candies. After that, I uploaded the Squeak Heart Digital Stamp and sized the image to fit my card perfectly. I then cut out the card base and hearts with my Explore in plain card stock, and used the print then cut feature for the digital stamp.

Next I used the fancy frames dies and my Big Shot to cut out the patterned mat for my card. I then inked and chalked all of the paper edges to create dimension and shape. Next I colored the digital stamp with my Copics and Prismacolor Premier Pencils. I then attached all of the elements to my card base and added ribbon to the spine of the card.

To finish I added sequins and then drew in the highlights with a white paint pen. Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!  -DT Mindy


No comments:

Post a Comment