Sunday, December 6, 2015

Peppermint Polar Bear Layout

Hello and Good Afternoon! Today I want to share with you a Peppermint Polar Bear Announcement Layout that I made! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)



To make my layout first I created the mats and frames from basic shapes in Cricut Design Space. I then uploaded the Peppermint Polar Bears pattern from Little Scraps Of Heaven Designs and sized the images to fit my layout perfectly.

Once I was happy with my design I then cut out all of the pattern pieces with my Explore in plain, glitter, and patterned card stock. Next I inked and chalked all of the paper edges to add dimension and shape. I then assembled everything and attached it to my layout. After that I embellished my layout with ribbon, sequins, and rhinestones. To finish I added all of the highlights with a white paint pen. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment