Wednesday, December 2, 2015

CDD Winter Bear Card

Good Evening Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Winter Bear Holiday Card that I made!


To create my card I used one of the new Digital Stamps from Craftin Desert Diva's called Winter Bear that you can find here: http://craftindesertdivas.com/winter-bear-digital-stamp/


I also used the Fancy Frame Dies that you can find here: http://craftindesertdivas.com/fancy-frame-dies/


For my sentiment I used a stamp from the Chill Out Stamp Set that you can find here: http://craftindesertdivas.com/chill-out/


First to make my card I just selected the card base with holly trim from the Cricut Library in Design Space. I then uploaded the Winter Bear Digital Stamp and sized it to fit my card perfectly. Once I was happy with my design I cut out all the pattern pieces with my Explore from plain card stock, and used the print then cut feature to print and cut out the Winter Bear.

Next I colored the Winter Bear image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and then inked around the edges with black ColorBox Chalk Ink. After that I cut some mats in plain and patterned card stock with my Big Shot and the Fancy Frames Dies. I then stamped my sentiment from the Chill Out Stamp set onto the little banner piece and inked around the edges to create dimension. Next I attached everything to my card base and then added rhinestones, glitter holly, and a tiny candy cane for embellishment. To finish I added the highlights on the Winter Bear with a white paint pen. Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment