Saturday, December 26, 2015

CDD Christmas Bear Gift Tag

Good Evening and I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas! Today I want to share with you a Christmas Bear Gift Tag that I made!


I used the Super Sweet Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Diva's called  Little Lovelies Bear with Present that you can find here: http://craftindesertdivas.com/little-lovelies-bear-with-present-digital-stamp/. I also used the Fancy Frames Dies from CDD that you can find here: http://craftindesertdivas.com/fancy-frame-dies/.

To create my gift tag first I just selected a basic tag base from the Cricut Design Space Library. I then uploaded the digial stamp, and then sized my image to fit my tag perfectly. Once I was happy with my design, I then used the print then cut feature to cut out the digi stamp. Next I cut out the tag base from patterned card stock. For the mat behind the digi stamp I used the Fancy Frames Dies and my Big Shot, and cut the mat from patterned card stock.

Once I had everything cut out, I then inked all of the paper edges to add extra dimension. Next I colored the digital stamp with Copics and Prismacolor Premier Pencils. After I was finished coloring my image, I then assembled all of the layers, and used foam tape to attach the digital stamp to add some depth. To finish I added ribbon to the top of the tag, and  then added sequins for some extra sparkle. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you had a fantastic Christmas, and I also wish you a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment