Monday, November 16, 2015

My Besties Zen Girl Card

Good Afternoon Everyone!! Today I want to share with you my finished Besties Zen Girl Card using my colored Zen Girl that I shared with you last week.



I used one of Sherri Baldy's new Zen Girl Digital Stamps that you can find here: www.etsy.com/listing/253937952/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_5&ga_search_query=zen.

To make my card first I created the mats and frames in Design Space. Then I added a flourish from the Cricut library as a border for my card. Once I was happy with my design, I cut out my card base in plain, patterned, and glitter card stock.

Next I printed the Besties Zen Girl digital image onto plain white card stock. I then used my Prismacolor Premier Pencils to color the image in. Once I was done I fussy cut out the image and attached all of the elements to my card base. To finish I added paper and fabric flowers as well as rhinestones to accent my card.

I also entered my project into the following challenges:

Sherri Baldy's My Besties International Challenge Blog November Challenge that you can find here: http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/11/welcome-to-sherri-baldys-my-besties.html.

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog Challenge #11 Layers that you can find here: http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.com/2015/11/challenge-11-layers.html.


Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!! -Mindy DT


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments Kaija!

      Delete
  2. This is so perfect for our ‘LAYERS’ theme. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Aussie Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mindy beautiful card you have made.
    I let after the dtae know who is in the team.
    thank you for putting your card in.

    Gr karin

    ReplyDelete