Thursday, September 3, 2015

On An Adventure Box Card

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a On An Adventure Box Card that I made! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)


To make my card first I created the box card base out of basic shapes in Design Space and welded them together and then added score lines. Next I uploaded the pattern and sized the images to fit my card. I then cut out all of the pattern pieces with my Explore in plain card stock. After that I inked and chalked all of the paper edges to add dimension and shape. I then assembled all of the paper pieces and attached them to my card base starting with the very back and moving towards the front of my card creating the scene as I went. Lastly to finish I added all of the highlights with a white paint pen. Thank you so very much for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! -Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment