Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fall Friends Layout

Good Afternoon Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Fall Friends Layout that I made! ( Created with a pattern from LSHD.)


To make my layout first I created the mats and frames from basic shapes in Design Space. I then uploaded the pattern and sized the images to fit perfectly on my layout. Next I cut out all of the pattern pieces with my Explore in plain and patterned card stock. After that I inked and chalked all of the paper edges to add dimension. Next I took the pumpkin pieces and embossed them with my Big Shot to add texture. I then assembled everything and attached it to my layout. To finish I added all of the highlights with a white paint pen. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! -Mindy

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mindy this is so darling!! I wish I could get myself back into scrapbooking. Projects like this surely inspire me to get myself in gear and finish a few books. I love the die cuts and how you highlighted each piece!! So very cute. I also wanted to thank you for your recent visit to my blog via the Craftin Desert Divas hop. I appreciate your encouragement very much! I hope you have a happy, crafty day today! xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for your sweet comments Donna!! They truly mean the world to me! I just love your work as well! You always do such a Beautiful job! I hope that you have a wonderful day! Lots of Love- Mindy

    ReplyDelete