Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Fairy Cake Topper

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Fairy Cake Topper that I made for my Daughters Birthday! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)


To create this cake topper, first I decided what size I wanted my image to be on the cake. Then I uploaded the pattern into Design Space and sized my image to my desired height. Next I selected one of the flourishes and copied the image and then selected mirror image so that I could use the flourishes to frame the fairy. I then cut out all the pattern pieces with my Explore in glitter and plain card stock. After that I inked, chalked and assembled all of the little paper pieces. Finally I attached my final paper piecing to white cake pop sticks with hot glue and placed my finished topper on the cake. I just love how easy it was to create my custom cake! The possibilities really are endless! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment